To use Audioburst Auto in your vehicle, make sure you have the following:
- An Android mobile device with the Android Auto app installed
- An Android Auto supported infotainment system
(More information on how to set up your Android Auto can be found here)
Ok... now that you are ready...
- Download and install the Audioburst Auto app on your Android mobile device
- Launch the Audioburst Auto app for the first time and take a minute to go through the settings, and set up your preferences
- Connect your Android mobile device to your car's infotainment system via a USB cable
- Launch the Android Auto interface on the car's infotainment system
- Verify that the Audioburst Auto app is launched on your Android mobile device
- Select the Audio apps menu on the Android Auto car interface
- Select the Audioburst Auto app
- Choose a playlist... and enjoy Audioburst Auto! 😊
Get started with Audioburst Auto Now!