To use Audioburst Auto in your vehicle, make sure you have the following devices:
(1) An Android mobile device with Android Auto app installed
(2) An Android Auto supported infotainment system
More information on how to setup your Android Auto can be found here
Ok... now that you are ready...
- Download and Install the Audioburst Auto app on your Android mobile device
- Launch the Audioburst Auto app for the first time and take a minute to go through the settings, and set up your preferences
- Connect your Android mobile device to your car's infotainment system via a USB cable
- Launch the Android Auto interface on the car's infotainment system
- Verify that the Audioburst Auto app is launched on your Android mobile device
- Select the Audio apps menu on the Android Auto car interface
- Select the Audioburst Auto app
- Choose a playlist... and enjoy Audioburst Auto 😊
Get started with Audioburst Auto Now!