Now you can share your burst videos directly on Twitter with the click of one button!
This is how...
- Create the video you would like to share (or select a video in the Video Burst page)
- Go to the Video Burst page, and click on the Twitter icon to the right of the selected video
- Complete your Twitter entry, add your hashtags and click Share on Twitter:
It's really THAT easy! 😊
Keep in mind that, just as Twitter limits the number of characters allowed per post, they also limit the length of the video they allow you to upload to 140 seconds.
Make sure your video is 140 seconds or Twitter will reject it, and the upload will fail.
Note that, the first time you share your video burst on Twitter, you will be asked to confirm your account.
In the near future, you will be able to add different Twitter accounts and select where to post your video, but for the time being, you can only add one Twitter account on Creators.
Don't let this stop you from posting on different accounts though!!
You can still download your video, and upload it on any twitter account Twitter the "old way" 😊
- Click on the download icon on the right-hand side of the video you want to share
- A new window with your video will pop up. Click on the 3 dots in the bottom right corner of the video and download the video:
- Open any Twitter account you would like to use, and upload your video 🎊
To learn more, check out this great article on How to Create a Video Burst.